Monday, November 26, 2012

My Christmas List

Chris and I aren't exchanging gifts this year, and we usually don't...but if we did, and if we had lots of money, and if we had already tithed and given to the needy and to missions and taken food to the food bank and fed the shut-ins and stuff, then this is what I would want:

Dyson DC35.  This thing is the answer to all of the problems I face in life.  Well, at least ten percent of them.  It is CORDLESS.  That is the most amazing thing to me.  And it HOLDS CHARGE for a long, long time.  It can go from rugs to hardwood and then you can remove the tube and it works like a shark...and you can suck up the crud between your couch cushions.  I know this.  Because I have read the reviews.  All 462 of them.  It doesn't lose suction either. Never.  Ever.  And they wouldn't lie.  I know they wouldn't.  They couldn't.  You can't lie about a vacuum.  Can you imagine the possibilities?  I can.  


And I mean, look at this lady.  She looks so stress-free...notice that pleased look on her face. This could be ME, people!!!

Simply Vera Pajamas.  I NEED more of these jammies.  They are so soft and cozy.  I would like two pair because mine are starting to get worn out and a little nubby.  Yes, two pair.  Remember that Nelly song....from like ten years ago?  "I need two purr, give me two purr...(he was talking about shoes though, I think)"    That was a catchy song.  Seriously. And you can just trust me on that and don't google it or anything cuz it might have bad words.  And I'm a Christian and a homeschool mother and it would be totally inappropriate for me to ever listen to a rap song or mention a rap song on my Christian blog so let's just get back to the Simply Vera jammies from Kohls.  I need them.  And, by the way, I'm a size Large, El Grande, yes.  Two purr.



I love this little Pandora ring.  I saw it at Lemon's and it is the most beautiful thing.  I would like it for my pinky.  Size 4.5.


But I also liked this one.  Hard to choose.  Especially when you are buying neither.


Anyone that knows me knows that I love Ugg boots with all of my heart.  I would like to mention at this point, however, that I have never, NEVER bought regular-priced Uggs.  I always shop off-season or wait for a hard-to-snag-coupon.  6pm.com has good deals in the spring and summer or sometimes you can catch a deal on ebay.  I don't want people to think I'm a total diva and just splurge and buy Uggs whenever I want.  Cuz I don't.  But I do have six purr, but they have been collected over the past six or seven years, and I didn't pay full price, so please don't think I'm an Ugg diva.  But aren't these beautiful?  They are so ME.  And a size 10 :) ....which is even more beautiful because I usually wear an 11 but not in Ugg...I can wear a 10....they run a size large!  And for a brief moment in time, I feel.... so....petite...

 
 

I love J.Jill but never buy anything because it is too expensive.  I just love to look at the book and get ideas and try to find the same look at Target.  Doesn't happen.  Plus, I spend 90% of my time in yoga pants and hoodies so it is silly for me to splurge on a fancy wardrobe.  I do have some nice things for work and church but don't typically spend lots of money on my own clothing.  J.Jill is just my style though.  I love the long tops and unique, almost hippie-type looks.  Currently, I am loving this sweater, however, I'm not sure Wise is ready for such....and Chris would probably make tee-pee jokes. 
 
 
This is actually on sale today for $69.99 less 25%, plus FREE SHIPPING.  Hmmmm.  Maybe. 
       I also love this scarf!  And look at these GLOVES that match!  The sweater actually has little dots.  Can you see the outfit here?  LOVE this color!




Well, I would like to end this blog with a quote from my mom. "YOUR WANTS WON'T KILL YOU!"  and that is SO TRUE.  I'm just a browser.  Nothing wrong with window shopping and appreciating the beautiful things. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment