Thursday, September 22, 2011

Love never fails.

Chris and I celebrate TEN years today!  I will take this opportunity to brag on my husband.  Here is a list of things I appreciate most about him:



He is the most humble person I have ever met.  He does not try to impress anyone. 

He puts our (mine and kids) needs and wants before his own.

His eyes light up when he sees his kids...he's the best dad I have ever seen.  He has made up silly songs about each of our babies and I still remember them. 

He loves my family and treats them like his own, which is very impressive to me and would impress anyone else who has met my brother...lol.

He doesn't talk bad about people.

He loves God and always thinks about what is right according to God's word.  He has integrity.  (should probably be the first item on the list)

He has never told me a lie and I have never told him a lie.  We trust each other.

He does my dishes every night after he gets off work.  I never have to do dishes.

He lets me take naps and never complains or makes me feel guilty if I need extra sleep.

He is always happy and content.  He is rarely in a bad mood and never complains.

He is calm and never gets upset about things, which helps me because I freak out over everything.

He is patient with me and all of my ailments...always sympathetic and caring.

He is handy and can do all of that manly stuff like change oil in a car and hang big mirrors on the wall. 

He thinks I'm beautiful even when I have no makeup on and my hair is sticking up like a turkey.

He doesn't try to 'fix' things/people the way I do sometimes, and this is a good thing.  He realizes when to leave things alone that he cannot control or correct.  I have realized that is a very good quality. 

He loves getting a package as much as I do.

He never expects me to cook.  He appreciates it when I do and we both love to enjoy a home-cooked meal together, but if I don't feel like cooking, he just gets out a can of Spaghetti-o's without complaint.  Where would we be today without Spaghetti-o's?  Don't want to think about it.  :)


Now, keep in mind I have a 'things that annoy me really bad' list also but that will be published at a later date....just kidding.  Happy Anniversary to the LOVE OF MY LIFE!  I am one happy girl and I thank God for you, Chris!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Aniversary to you and Chris. I pray God's richest blessings upon your marriage and family and that you enjoy many more years together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You need to clone this man, Joelle!! Happy Anniversary to y'all :-)

    Love, Andi

    ReplyDelete